Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel A Glick has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral Hygiene
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Showing 5 of 21
Beware of using this dentist. Padding treatments, completing them as if they are routine, to later find out that they are not covered by insurance. Inconsistent out of pocket payment amounts between phone calls and billing. If you choose this dentist, get everything pre-approved by insurance first and watch the out-of-pocket expenses carefully-unless you ask questions, they will overcharge and you would be none the wiser.
I was very grateful that Dr. glick was able to fit me in a tight window and still able to deliver. My tooth chipped while I was out of town and after I came back, I had another trip scheduled in a few days. They got me in and my tooth looks just like it did before the chip. Very happy with the results!
Dr. Daniel A Glick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGlick Dental Associates, 28200 Miles Rd Unit C, Solon, OH
Dr. Daniel A Glick is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Solon, OH.