Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dalbert W Fear Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. Dalbert W Fear Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Impacted Tooth
- Dental Implantation
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Dr. Dalbert W Fear Jr has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 7
This sick, evil man was to extract 3 of my sons (10yrs old) teeth. According to our dentist and the X-rays, the extraction should've been straight forward with no problems. The creep began by telling my son a huge lie. "Raise your finger if you feel pain and I'll stop and give you more medicine to numb the area. Well, when my son came back to the lobby ( fear told me I couldn't be in the room with him during the torture) my son was crying and clearly had been for a while. My son immediately told me that he had held his finger up the entire time and fear kept telling him "oh that doesn't hurt!" Turns out, the said teeth were all broken! Fear made no apologies, gave no explanation. All he said on our way out was "you're fine." Worst experience ever. My poor son felt completely betrayed and felt like I wasn't allowed in the operating room because I would've witnessed fear's sick passion for hurting patients!
Dr. Dalbert W Fear Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dalbert W Fear Jr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Ann Arbor, MI.