- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale D Batten has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dale D Batten has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dale D Batten Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Dale D Batten
Dr. Dale Batten Dr. Batten is also very involved in the DeLand community. He has served on the boards of many organizations including the DeLand Rotary Club (Paul Harris Fellow), American Cancer Society, PAL, DeLand Museum of Art, and the YMCA. He is also a member of the Lake Beresford Yacht Club, DeLand Quarterback Club, Safari Club International (life member), RMEF, NWTF, NRA, Psi Omega Fraternity, and NRCC (national leadership award) and has been selected to Who’s Who in Central Florida. Dr. Batten is active in the First Baptist Church of DeLand along with his wife Susie and son David. He has two other sons, Justin who is married, with 2 children; a son A.J., a daughter Lilly and lives in St. Louis. Chris who is a Captain. in the USMC is presently flying FA/18 fighter jets and stationed in Buford, South Carolina. In January 2011 will be deployed on the USS Enterprise. Dr. Batten has been in private practice in DeLand since January of 1982. Before that, he worked with a dental group in Daytona for two and a half years after graduating from UF College of Dentistry. In Dr. Batten’s spare time he enjoys travel, photography, hunting and fishing.