Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale A Bax DMD, DDS
Dr. Dale A Bax, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Whitefish, MT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dale A Bax has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dale A Bax Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dale A Bax's office for more information.
3000 Hospital Way Whitefish, MT : (406) 862-3839
Locations & Directions3000 Hospital Way, Whitefish, MT
Dr. Dale A Bax is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Whitefish, MT.