Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dale C Belnap
Dr. Dale C Belnap, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Colleyville, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale C Belnap has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dale C Belnap has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Dale C Belnap has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
The hygienist pushes expensive things like $800 dental rinse and deep tissue cleanings. A technician did all the work when i needed a crown put on and pushed on my jaw so hard and for so long I had to go to my physician for nerve pain meds to get relief. After I had gone to this dentist for 2 years, seeing the hygienist every four months for cleanings and kept her informed on a bleeding problem, they removed the crown. When they removed the crown the tooth was dead and had to be pulled. Dr. Belknap told me it was my fault because of a dry mouth. A week after my tooth was pulled I took my mom to have a tooth pulled. They told her it was bad. They wrote down the wrong number tooth and had the wrong tooth pulled. They never even admitted it. My mom's dentist in Houston asked why she had a perfectly good tooth pulled. The surgeon that did it the extraction apologized and said he just pulled what they put on her chart. They had written down the number of the tooth I had pulled. After all of this and them taking my mom for an additional 2,400 dollars to try and fix the screw up. Neither of us ever went back.
Dr. Dale C Belnap accepts the following insurance providers.
- CompBenefits PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDale Belnap Dds, 4201 Brown Trl Ste 101, Colleyville, TX
Dr. Dale C Belnap is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Colleyville, TX.