Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale E Allen
Dr. Dale E Allen, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Madison, AL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dale E Allen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dale E Allen has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dale E Allen - Posted on November 11th, 2017
Dr. Dale E Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dale E Allen's office for more information.
7898 Madison Pike Madison, AL : (256) 461-9970
More about Dr. Dale E Allen
Dr. Dale Allen received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Alabama and his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Alabama School of Dentistry. He has practiced dentistry in Madison, Alabama since 1986. Dr. Allen is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Alabama Dental Association and the Huntsville Madison County Dental Society. Away from the office he enjoys spending time with his family, and water sports. Dr. Allen, his wife and four children reside in Madison, Alabama.
Locations & DirectionsMADISON DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 7898 Madison Pike, Madison, AL
Dr. Dale E Allen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Madison, AL.