Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dale L Evans has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dale L Evans has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Dale L Evans has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 14
Dr.Evans is a great choice for people with a phobia about going to the dentist. He is very careful about not hurting you. All you have to do is make the slightest wince or movement, and he will stop immediately. The staff members are always nice and friendly, too. The only reason for not giving him 5 stars is that sometimes I wonder if he could do a better technical job. The results from some of his procedures didn't look as good as I thought they would, and I have had to go back to repair work he had done a couple of times. The fact that he has never hurt me (unlike many dentists I've been to) keeps me coming back.o0p\
I went to this dentist for years. Spent 1000s of $$ and later I found out that he lied to me. I really didn't need the work done that he talk me in to. He also did a root canal and the pain never went away. Then he wanted me to go through a gum cleaning that was very expensive. When I told him that I couldn't afford it at the moment because insurance did not cover the procedure, but I still wanted to make a appointment for my regular cleaning, they refused me. I couldn't believe it. Front desk told me that they could not do anything else until I had this procedure done. I ask for him to call me to discuss, but he never did. I hate that I gave him so much of my money. I would not recommend him at all. My new dentist told me that she didn't understand why he thought I needed my gums clean. The tooth that he did the root canal was infected. I had to get it pulled. I believe in good dental care and wanted to do what is needed to keep my teeth healthy. Evans took advantage of that.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDr Laurie Deemer Dmd, 2104 Newton Dr NE, Covington, GA
Dr. Dale L Evans is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Covington, GA.