Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale J Misiek DMD
Dr. Dale J Misiek, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Charlotte, NC. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dale J Misiek has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dale J Misiek has the following 11 expertise
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- TMJ Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Cysts
- Dental Implants
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dale J Misiek - Posted on April 18th, 2016
Dr. Misiek performed a mandibular osteotomy on my lower jaw. It has been 20 years and the work he did is still perfect. I can not recommend anyone who would take better care of you than Dr. Misiek. He is an exceptional doctor, and a good man, and really cares about his patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dale J Misiek - Posted on March 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dale J Misiek - Posted on March 6th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dale J Misiek - Posted on July 24th, 2012
Dr. Dale J Misiek Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dale J Misiek's office for more information.
8738 University City Blvd Charlotte, NC : (704) 547-0837
More about Dr. Dale J Misiek
Dr. Misiek is a nationally known, board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, who has lectured throughout the United States and has done both basic and clinical research in a wide variety of areas. After completing his Bachelor's Degree at the University of Connecticut, he continued at the UConn School of Dental Medicine, earning his Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree in 1978. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Louisiana State University in 1982. From 1984 through 1998 he was a full time faculty member at Louisiana State University, acting as Program Director for the Advanced Education Program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery eventually rising to the rank of Professor. During this time he maintained an active private practice at the University. He also served as an examiner, exam section chairman, and regional adviser to the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Today, Dr. Misiek has special interests in Implant Reconstruction, Orthognathic Surgery, and Pediatric Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Over the years, he has stayed on the leading edge of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by serving as director or co-director of many course reviews at his Alma Mater and elsewhere. He is active in the community as well, regularly volunteering at the Men's Shelter in downtown Charlotte. He also serves as a member of the board of directors of several Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery organizations which provide both charitable and educational opportunities in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery both locally, regionally, and nationally.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Dale J Misiek is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Charlotte, NC.