- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale R Collins has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dale R Collins has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dale R Collins Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Dale R Collins
Dale R. Collins, D.D.S. Dr Dale R Collins or “Dr Dale” as his patients call him is a native of Hastings Pennsylvania. He completed his undergraduate pre-dental education at The University of Pittsburgh. He completed his graduate education at University of Maryland where he received the Degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery Dr Dale’s post-graduate education (specialty training) was completed at Columbia University in New York City where he received his Certification in Pediatric Dentistry. Dr Dale spent two years as a Captain in the United States Air Force Dental Service where he served as the base Prosthodontic officer at K.I. Sawyer Air Force Base in Michigan. Dr Dale has since been practicing pediatric dentistry in the Wilmington, Delaware area. He has been voted one of Delaware’s Top Pediatric Dentists in Delaware Today Magazine in 2002 and 2011 as well as being nominated one of Delaware readers Favorite Docs for Children in Metro Kids Magazine in July 2010.. Dr Dale enjoys spending time at the Beach and with his wife Priscilla, his 5 children and 10 grandchildren.