1 Rating • 1 Comment

Advanced Technology
Satisfaction
Cleanliness
Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Dale R Schmid?

A real gem of a dentist in Freeport!

Dr. Schmid and his staff are excellent! I found him easy to schedule appointments around my work hours and very convenient to have them do all the insurance billing for me. Most of all, his prices are very reasonable (much lower than the bigger dental practices in the area) for any out-of-pocket expenses especially for the pain free quality of work he provides. I feel Dr. Schmid is very informative and honest on how I can best affordably manage my dental hygiene. I have referred him to many of my friends and each time, I always hear back rave reviews saying"thanks for the referral"! He has awards all over his walls for winning best dentist in the Freeport area...I can certainly see why!!

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Binge Eating Disorder

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Dale R Schmid is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Freeport, IL.