Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dale W Willoughby has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dale W Willoughby has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Dale W Willoughby has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 9
My son had his wisdom teeth removed--Dr. Willoughby did an excellent job. About 8 months later I received a bill from Midwest Anesthesia for the full amount of $2200 even though I have insurance and need only pay 20%---called insurance they said wrong codes were sent in---called Dr. Willoughby's staff was told it would be taken care of--next month bill for full amount again---called Midwest Anesthesia this time and told they had never received anything from Dr. Willoughby's staff and could I please call them and ask them to send the notes because they were done trying---called his staff 5 different times and was told it would be taken care of ever time--which it never was---so in the end I got to pay $2200 instead of $440 lucky me. My other son then needed his wisdom teeth out so he went to a Dr. in Racine and no problems--so to sum it up Dr. yes staff no
I recently had Dr.willoughby remove an abscessed wisdom tooth. He was extremely patient with me before and during the surgery. He explained the procedure upfront and what to expect. I was very nervous and he put me at ease with his professionalism and knowledge. He was very gentle and took his time making sure my mouth was numb and I was comfortable before he started the extraction. He even kept my wife updated on the procedure. I was completely satisfied with the care and professionalism provided by dr willoughby and hopefully I will never need another tooth pulled, but if it ever arises again, dr willoughby will be the only dentist I will go to from now on. Trust me, he's worth going to.
26 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Dale W Willoughby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsKenosha Oral Surgery, 6707 39th Ave, Kenosha, WI
Dr. Dale W Willoughby is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Kenosha, WI.