- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dalinda A Canela-Pichardo
Dr. Dalinda A Canela-Pichardo is a doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Dalinda A Canela-Pichardo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dalinda A Canela-Pichardo has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
Dr. Dalinda A Canela-Pichardo Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Dalinda A Canela-Pichardo
Dr. Dalinda Canela-Pichardo DDS, PA Welcome! I'm Dr. Dalinda Canela-Pichardo and I would like to tell you a little about myself. I am originally from the Dominican Republic and proud to be the youngest of a third generation of healthcare providers. At a very early age I had already made up my mind to become a Doctor. I absolutely love my profession and helping my patients gives me enormous satisfaction. I have been in private practice at this location since February 2001. I attended Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, where I graduated cum laude in 1991. In 1995 I obtained my DDS degree from New York University (NYU). After passing my Northeast Regional Board (NERB) I was accepted into a post graduate specialty program at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) where I obtained a specialty certificate in Prosthodontics. Dentistry is my passion. The goal of my practice is to provide my patients with exceptional dental care delivered in a caring, compassionate and relaxed environment. I strive in pleasing my patients and satisfying their individual needs. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than to give my patients back their dental health and their smile...it changes lives, it really does. ADDRESS & PHONE 603 N. Federal Hwy, Suite 2 Hollywood , FL 33020 P: 954.920.6616 F: 954.920.2401 ADVANCED TREATMENTS :: Whitening - Brighten your smile :: Porcelain Veneers - A perfect smile :: Tooth Colored Fillings :: Digital Xrays - Less Radiation Patient Testimonial "Caring, Gentle, Concerned, Professional, Personable, are just a few of the superlatives I use when asked about my dentist. Her pursuit of Excellence in her practice is second to none. She refuses to be satisfied until everything in perfect." - ChuckÂ Â Â Â Â Read More