- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dallin R Birch
Dr. Dallin R Birch is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Phoenix, AZ( and 4 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Dallin R Birch has 6 locations
Dr. Dallin R Birch has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dallin R Birch has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
Dr. Dallin R Birch Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4731 E Southern Ave Phoenix , AZ (602) 470-9191
- 7645 N Oracle Rd Ste 120 Tucson , AZ (520) 797-9061
- 15715 S 46th St Ste 104 Phoenix , AZ (480) 598-5900
- 2875 W Ray Rd Ste 16 Chandler , AZ (480) 792-1543
- 3244 S Mill Ave Ste 105 Tempe , AZ (480) 355-4131
- 655 S Dobson Rd Ste 211 Chandler , AZ (480) 917-8400
More about Dr. Dallin R Birch
Dr. Dallin Birch Dr. Dallin Birch is originally from southeastern Idaho and came to the Phoenix area in 1998. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from Arizona State University. Dr. Birch graduated from Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and has also received post-graduate training in endodontics, CEREC and Invisalign. He is an artist by nature and is very meticulous as he strives to deliver the highest quality dental care. He is very compassionate and tries to give every patient the most comfortable experience possible. Dr. Birch is an accomplished musician, having played piano for over 25 years. He also likes to go snowboarding in the winter. Most of all, he loves to spend time with his wife and his two young children. Dr. Birch is also fluent in Spanish.