Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Damian L Newhart has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 8
Very bad experience with Dr. Newhart and his workers. They are money hungry unprofessional, rude, dishonest, and will yell at you and treat you like a child if there is a disagreement. Every time I was there it just always felt like they were money hungry and just out to optimize money intake. As I was a bit dissatisfied about being duped into paying for extras I didn't need, I made a small friendly complaint via a letter. Big mistake. Then I was pretty much disliked and it was obvious. One time one of his office workers yelled at me and treated me like a child because of a small misunderstanding. Unbelievable. Also toward the end for my last appointment, as I had already paid the fees in full, just because I had to reschedule the last appointment, they were charging me about 100 dollars to keep the appointment, apparently only because it was the last appointment. I recommend to give this money hungry Dr. a pass. Not worth it.
Dr. Damian L Newhart accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Damian L Newhart is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Tustin, CA.