Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Damien Domenech
Dr. Damien Domenech, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Uxbridge, MA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Damien Domenech has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Damien Domenech has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Damien Domenech has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 6
Dr. Domenech is, by far, the best dentist I have been to. He comes across a little quiet at first, but the longer you are his patient, the more you discover he is kind, caring and gentle. He is also considerate about working with your insurance to minimize the out-of-pocket expense. The staff is helpful and friendly. The office is clean and equipment is the newest technology. You can tell he takes pride in what he does and stays educated in the latest techniques. If you are looking for a new dentist, I highly recommend Dr. Domenech!
This is the rudest Dentist that I've ever seen in my life. He seemed insulted by my desire to prioritize my needs based on affordability. He actually ripped the bib off of me. He asked why I was on Tramadol. I told him that my MD had prescribed it in order to give me relief until I could see a dentist. He seemed perplexed so I explained that many doctors are prescribing that drug because it has a lower incidence of drug dependency. He asked, "I'd that going to be a problem? " Very rude indeed.
17 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Damien Domenech accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsUxbridge Family Dental, 158 N Main St, Uxbridge, MA
Dr. Damien Domenech is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Uxbridge, MA.