Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Damon G Bradford Jr
Dr. Damon G Bradford Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Monroe, LA. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Damon G Bradford Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Damon G Bradford Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Damon G Bradford Jr
Damon G. Bradford, DDS For 33 years, Dr. Damon G. Bradford has been providing his patients with exceptional periodontal treatments and dental implant care. Highly educated, Dr. Bradford obtained his undergraduate education from McNeese State University and obtained his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from Louisiana State University’s Dental School. He then completed a Residency in Periodontics at the Medical School of Georgia School of Dentistry. Board certified in periodontics, Dr. Bradford feels it is important to stay on the cutting-edge of periodontics and implant dentistry. Thus he shares his knowledge by lecturing to study groups, hosting workshops for Zimmer implants and participating in the Board Review Course in Periodontics. To keep up-to-date on the latest techniques and technology, Dr. Bradford maintains memberships in many prestigious professional organizations. He is currently a member of the American Academy of Periodontics, Southeastern Academy of Periodontics, Louisiana Dental Association and the Northeast Louisiana Dental Society. When not at the office, Dr. Bradford volunteers at the Virtual Clinic of Northeast Louisiana, a free clinic for those in need. In his spare time, he enjoys golfing, hunting and fishing.
Locations & DirectionsDENTAL SPECIALTY, 2005 Forsythe Ave, Monroe, LA
Dr. Damon G Bradford Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Monroe, LA.