Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dan B Ang has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dan B Ang has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Dan B Ang has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 6
I hadn't met Dr. Ang before my root canal appointment. Both Dr. Ang and his assistant, Will was so friendly and caring. I have a very hard time getting numb, but Dr. Ang and Will did absolutely everything they could to make me comfortable, reassured and (most importantly) numb. They did a great job of keeping me calm, reassured, and comfortable. Thank you so much for making my experience positive! You guys are doing great work! Thank you!
I had to have three root canals in two weeks. The procedures were too difficult for a dentist to do. I am very happy with Dr. Ang, who is an endodontist. I have had root canals, before. They were usually painful and time consuming. With Dr. Ang, I had no pain and he was very quick. Dr. Ang also has a very cheerful and pleasant personality which made the procedures as enjoyable as a root canal could ever be. I highly recommend Dr. Ang.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDonald Gerald Mcmillan Dds, 5851 Duluth St Ste 313, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Dan B Ang is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Minneapolis, MN.