3.2

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Dana F Morris?

HORRIBLE experience. Wait time ridiculous. Saw bugs in the room I was in and the waiting room is FILTHY AND SMELLS LIKE DIRTY CLOTHS! Dr. Was in and out in 2 minutes after I waited 3 hours to ne seen DO NOT RECOMMEND!

1st visit

was in office for 2 hours, mostly waiting. Had xrays, but didnt look me in the eye and barely introduced herself. She didnt thoroughly look at my entire mouth for any problems and Im pretty sure I have thrush on my tongue (going to my family physician) and she never addressed the issue. I had a silver crown with a ragged edge that was scraping my tongue and it hurt pretty bad....all she did was ground down the rough edge. Then asked if it felt okay. I told her I wanted to have a lot of work done on my teeth because they look so rotten. All they did was schedule an appointment for a cleaning and to advise on what I needed done cosmetically. She said I may need a 2 step cleaning due to its been 3 yrs since Ive seen a dentist. Did I mention Im on medicaid? I felt very uncomfortable in their office. I will go back for the cleaning, and listen to what they are going to quote me for cosmetic surgery. But, I doubt I will return after that. I will update this review when I encounter my next appointment.

Great quality

I know quality when I see it and Dr. Morris and staff are just that. The atmosphere is very pleasant. The staff were as helpful as they could be and very punctual. Dr. Morris was very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions. Would recommend this office to anyone!

Ouch!

I spent a total of THREE hours in this office, for a routine cleaning! Waited for an hour in the waiting room and then waited in the room for another hour before my teeth were cleaned! Only 1 dental hygienist and 1 dentist were trying to serve about 10 people from what I observed. Overscheduled!! Additionally, the only pleasant professional person was the young lady at the front desk. Other than that, I was not happy with the patient care I received from anyone else! The woman who did my xray was somewhat incapable of producing my xrays productively. The hygienist had absolutely no level of concern with the amount of pain she was producing inside my mouth. I have never experienced so much pain and discomfort in my 31 years of life at a simple routine cleaning.

Satisfaction

Waited over 2 and 1/2 hours to see the dr.

Well Qualified

Overall experience was conducted professionally with kindness and consideration of my needs. Clean environment and a friendly staff always wins my approval.Dr. Morris is a kind lady and an exceptionally skilled dentist.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Dana F Morris is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Newburgh, IN.