Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana A Gamblin
Dr. Dana A Gamblin, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Greeley, CO. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dana A Gamblin has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Dana A Gamblin
meet dr. dana Dr. Dana graduated with honors from the University of Virginia where she majored in Spanish Language with an emphasis in Pre-Medical studies. She then attended four years of dental training to earn her doctorate degree with top honors from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine. She was inducted into two honor societies for her dental, academic, and clinical achievements. Upon completion of dental school, only 10% of graduates are accepted into post-graduate specialty programs, Dr. Dana was accepted into the largest orthodontic residency program in the country at Saint Louis University. After defending her thesis and completing the required 2½ years of study, she was honored to graduate as Valedictorian of her residency class. During her residency in Saint Louis, Dr. Dana also completed a one-year fellowship on the Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies team at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital. Dr. Dana Gamblin grew up in Colorado where she developed her love of blue skies and the beautiful Rocky Mountains. She and her husband, Neil, are thrilled to be raising their family in Greeley. Dr. Dana is a member of the following organizations: American Association of Orthodontists American Board of Orthodontics Colorado Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Weld County Dental Society American Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association Christian Medical and Dental Society Dr. Dana loves being an orthodontist because it enables her to build working relationships with patients of all ages, helping them achieve a healthy bite and a beautiful smile. Being an orthodontist requires one to be a scientist, an artist, an architect, a teacher, a motivator, a counselor and a friend. Dr. Dana strives to treat her patients as family and hopes that you enjoy the partnership and friendship that is formed during your orthodontic treatment.
Locations & DirectionsDANA ORTHODONTICS, 1815 61st Ave Ste 101, Greeley, CO
Dr. Dana A Gamblin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Greeley, CO.