2.3

Neutral

Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Dana E Onet?

Horrible

The dentist and staff are so rude, never going back there again.

Satisfaction

Dr Onet did a crown for me. It was seen by 2 other dentists who immediately said it needed to be replaced and it didn't fit right. I am still fighting after a year to get the money paid back to the dental insurance company so I can have it done again by another dentist.

Needs better Glue for crowns

She has too many people scheduled in at the same time and is constantly going between the 4 rooms. I got a crown done and the temp came off so many times that after going back 3 times to have glued back on I gave up and got temp glue from the drugstore. Just got the permanent one put on last night--let's see how long that lasts. She also reglued a veneer and 2 months later it came back off. Then the staff tried to show me an estimate to pay to have glued back on. Told them "no way"--then she said she'd glue in on one more time since she didn't originally do the veneer. I did pay her to put in on in Feb. Wish I'd seen these reviews before I went to her as a dentist.

Not a very good D.D.S.

Almost ever crown or temp. she put on came off. Can't get a hold of her when you need her to fix the problem. She is always pushing some water system ...

not a very good D.D.S.

every time she puts on a crown or a temp. it comes off. they never fit right. the price is always higher than she quotes. she always has excesses for the mishaps. never around when you need her. she is always pushing some water system she sells on the side. then one of the cleaning gals pushes another water system she sells not the same as the D.D.S. she says hers is less expensive. she would look at my meds. and tell me I wouldn't need to take half of these meds. if I used her water system. the teeth I had made there never fit right. every time I would say anything about them she said they were fine. they were making sores in my mouth. so finely she said it would cost me $500.00 to have them readjusted. we went to her because my husband trusted her, but he wasn't having to deal with all her trouble. she will drive you nuts with the water system !!!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Dana E Onet is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sun City West, AZ.