Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana A Perno
Dr. Dana A Perno, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dana A Perno has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dana A Perno has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 10
EXPERIENCE COUNTS., When ny dentist of 15 years said I needed an extraction and recommended me to someone else. I called Dr. Perno for a recommendation. After his consultation, I learned that of his several options he suggested that we try to save the tooth...which he did. This saved me well over $10000 and five years later I still have my tooth, More recently, I had a three piece bridge completely break away from abutments causing a 5 tooth gap. Dr. Perno gave me three options, none of which were great, but after choosing one he said that it would save me money and was the one which he had hoped I would make. His staff is gracious, experienced and really works at making me comfortable..I have received follow up evening calls which reflects positive concern. I couldn't be happier to be in Dr. Perno's care. LVE
Dr. Dana A Perno accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Dana A Perno
Dr. Dana A. Perno Dr. Dana A. Perno was born and raised in Uniontown, Pennsylvania. He completed his undergraduate studies in Biology at West Virginia University. He continued his studies at West Virginia University School of Dentistry, where he graduated with his dental degree in 1983. Dr. Perno has an unmistakable talent and passion for dentistry. He enjoys working with all kinds of people to improve their health. He particularly enjoys his ability to use both brain hemispheres on a daily basis, something that not everyone gets to do. He uses his analytical side to measure, calculate and plan. He then uses his creative side to make things look beautiful! While he enjoys providing all aspects of dental care to his patients, his passion is best seen when he is providing cosmetic and full mouth reconstructive services. Dr. Perno has taken extensive post-graduate training courses and is a graduate of the well-renown L.D. Pankey Institute. Additionally, he has earned his Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry. Exercise, cooking, fly fishing and golf are a few of Dr. Perno’s interests. Although hiking, biking, kayaking, and just about anything outdoors will get his interest as well.
Locations & Directions7 7 DENTAL, 7102 N 35th Ave Ste 1, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Dana A Perno is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.