Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dane A Boren
Dr. Dane A Boren, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Saint George, UT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Dane A Boren has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dane A Boren has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Dane A Boren has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
My wife needed to get two wisdom teeth removed, and two crowns put on. After I dropped her off to get the wisdom teeth removed the office called me about a root canal they also found and needed permission to proceed, at which point I agreed and they continued with the dental work. All work seemed to be good dental work, crowns were put on, wisdom teeth removal went smoothly, however it went south when we received our bill. They did a pulp fill and onlay on one of her back teeth that was not communicated to me nor given permission. I called the office to speak to the receptionist about my concern who then handed the phone to Dr Boren. I told him I remember them calling me about the root canal, however, they did not contact me about the onlay and pulp fill that costs us $400. I asked him to show me proof that they called me, he said he didn't have proof. I said than why should I pay for something I didn't have knowledge of or agree to pay. After 20 minutes of him saying that she needed the work done anyways (which doesn't solve the principal matter of them not contacting me) he wouldn't work with me on removing the cost, or even finding a good middle ground and then he pulls out this one after I asked him for the 10th time prove to me that your office contacted me to which he said (aka lied to me about) I heard the whole conversation. WOW, straight up lied to. So, as a good person I paid them in full and moved on. Will we use them in the future, not a chance. Could he have worked with me on the matter and allowed us to come to a consensus, absolutely. Would I be writing a negative review online had he worked with me, nope. First time I have EVER written a negative comment online in my life.
26 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Dane A Boren accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & DirectionsSt George Dental Care, 444 E Tabernacle St Ste 1, Saint George, UT
Dr. Dane A Boren is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Saint George, UT.