Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dang V Ha has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dang V Ha has the following 12 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Patient Care
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Dang V Ha has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Ha did a poor job. He was also rude and inconsiderate of my discomfort. Further, he charged more than I was quoted and pushed for expensive deep cleaning that other dentists have since said I don't need. He also charged me to leave his practice for another dentist -- not releasing the records I had already paid for until I paid a fee.
Had a great dental experience at Ha Ha Family Dentistry in Tampa location. Dr. Ha and staff are very nice and professional. Office is clean and modern. I feel very comfortable and relax because they are care about my dental problems and explained very well for me about what i need. Already have next appt scheduled with them. Very please with their servive.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHa Ha Family Dentistry, 8416 Sheldon Rd, Tampa, FL
Dr. Dang V Ha is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Tampa, FL.