Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel A Crawford DDS
Dr. Daniel A Crawford, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with another office in Bossier City, LA. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel A Crawford has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel A Crawford has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Whitening
Dr. Daniel A Crawford Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Daniel A Crawford's office for more information.
318 Carroll St Shreveport, LA : (318) 865-2250
4001 Viking Dr Ste A Bossier City, LA : (318) 747-7020
More about Dr. Daniel A Crawford
Daniel A. Crawford, DDS Dr. Daniel Crawford graduated from Haughton High School in 1970 and from Louisiana Tech University in 1974. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Louisiana State University in 1978. After a two-year residency in New Orleans he received a certificate in Pediatric Dentistry in 1987. Dr. Crawford joined Dr. James R. Lang in 1987 and they practiced together until Dr. Lang's retirement in 2004. Dr. Crawford is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, The Louisiana Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, The Southwestern Society of Pediatric Dentistry, The American Dental Association, The Louisiana Dental Association, and the Northwest Louisiana Dental Association. He is married to Gretchen Scherf Crawford, and has four children, John Aaron, Hunter, David and Natalie.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel A Crawford is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Shreveport, LA.