Is Dr. Daniel A Riley the right Dentist for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel A Riley DMD
Dr. Daniel A Riley, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in San Antonio, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel A Riley has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel A Riley has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Daniel A Riley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Daniel A Riley
Dr. Daniel A. Riley is an honors graduate of the University Of Louisville School Of Dentistry, where he received his D.M.D (Doctorate of Dental Medicine). In 1988, Dr. Riley was one of ten dentists in the United States to be awarded a Dentist-Scientist Fellowship by the National Institutes of Health. This brought him to San Antonio to continue his training in oral surgery, implants, sedation and cosmetic dentistry at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. As a Dentist-Scientist Fellow, Dr. Riley conducted research in bone biology and sugar metabolism. He has presented his work at national and international meetings, lectured at dental schools across the country and has been published in professional journals. Doctor Riley is board certified by the Texas State Board of Dentistry in conscious sedation. Dr. Riley’s Honors, Awards and Professional Memberships include: Murray State University Gamma Beta Phi, Honorary Society Alpha Lambda Delta, Honorary Society Beta Beta Beta, Honorary Biology Society University of Louisville School of Dentistry Delphi Society, Honorary Dental Society Beta Delta, Honorary Dental Society Pharmacology Award, highest grade point average in Pharmacology Phi Kappa Phi, National Dental Honor Society National Dean’s List Golden Key National Honor Society Dental Alumni Merit Scholarship Omicron Kappa Upsilon Recognition Biochemistry Award, Highest Grade Point Average Anatomy Award, Highest Grade Point Average in Gross Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, Microanatomy Professional Associations American Dental Association Texas Dental Association San Antonio Dental Society
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Daniel A Riley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Antonio, TX.