Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel P Alniti
Dr. Daniel P Alniti, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Tallahassee, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel P Alniti has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Daniel P Alniti has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Daniel P Alniti has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 6
One of the few dentists offered to state employees. Waited 2-3 hours to see a hygienist. Others in the waiting room commented that it was the norm. Demands you need a deep cleaning not covered by insurance. Does work that other dentists said was unnecessary and did the work so poorly that someone else had to fix it. Tiny office that he overbooks with patients. His main office is in Jacksonville and he is often late arriving in Tallahassee. Run and don't look back.
Went there for denture repair.Upon our return, Dr.Alniti popped the repaired item in and said "look, it fits well". I replied, "no it doesn't, the (top, front) teeth look uneven and theres a space between the tooth and gumline", he agreed. He sent it back out for repair, and it was fine when it came back. I don't normally write reviews, but don't like being told something is right when its not. The reattachment of the tooth that was detached was very well done, however it cost much more than we originally paid to add the tooth 2 years ago.I suspect the cost was high because the lab had to send it out to another lab rather than fixing it themselves. Good service if youre in a jam, but seemingly untrustworthy as a regular dentist.
Dr. Daniel P Alniti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsDaniel Peter Alniti Dds, 3514 Mahan Dr Ste C, Tallahassee, FL
Dr. Daniel P Alniti is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Tallahassee, FL.