Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel Ardelean has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel Ardelean has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Daniel Ardelean accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Daniel Ardelean
Graduated with honors from Wayne State University with a Bachelor of Science degree before going on to study dentistry at University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry. Since then he’s gone on to complete a one year residency at the Midwest Implant Institute and at the Medical University of South Carolina, where he focused on implant reconstructive surgery, soft-tissue grafting, guided bone regeneration, and implant patient management. He has also studied extensively in Las Vegas and Florida in the art of smile design and esthetic treatment planning, becoming a preferred provider of cosmetic services by the Lumineers Design Studio (conservative veneer system). He also has extensive training in Invisalign (invisible braces) and is a firm believer that a well functioning mouth leads to a well functioning body. “Dr. Dan,” as he is known to most of his patients, not only loves to create beautiful smiles for his patients, but is also very active internationally, teaching dentists in numerous countries the highest level of care that dentists can provide with the use of dental technology. He also takes a few weeks every year to give back to several third world countries by leading free medical and dental mobile clinics and serving those that are underprivileged. His passion is investing in people that have not only physical needs, but also are in need of spiritual counseling and guidance. Dr. Daniel Ardelean is happily married to Cornelia Ardelean for the past six years, who is also working in the dental field as a licensed dental hygienist. Dr. Daniel Ardelean: "My philosophy is to provide outstanding care to patients who expect the very best, and to educate them on becoming partners in their own dental health.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Ardelean is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sterling Heights, MI.