Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel J Bekish
Dr. Daniel J Bekish, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel J Bekish has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Daniel J Bekish
Dr. Daniel Bekish has been creating beautiful smiles in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area since 2005. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Pittsburgh and went on to earn his Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree from the Temple University School of Dentistry, graduating first out of 115. He completed his orthodontic residency and earned his Masters Degree at the University of Texas at Houston. Dr. Bekish is a board-certified Orthodontist by the American Board of Orthodontics and is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Fort Worth District Dental Society and the Seattle Study Club. Throughout the year, Dr. Bekish speaks to children and adults concerning dental health and the advancements in Orthodontics. In addition, he has a special interest in orthodontic mini-screws, which allow orthodontists to treat cases that were never possible before. Dr. Bekish and his wife, Jennifer, have three children: Paige, Matthew and William. He gives back to the community by volunteering his time with the Save a Smile Program and the Hispanic Wellness Fair. He enjoys golf, skiing and spending time with his family.
Locations & DirectionsBEKISH ORTHODONTICS, 7212 Red Hawk Ct, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Daniel J Bekish is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.