- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel J Bekish DDS
Dr. Daniel J Bekish, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Daniel J Bekish has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel J Bekish has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Daniel J Bekish Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Daniel J Bekish
Dr. Daniel Bekish has been creating beautiful smiles in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area since 2005. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Pittsburgh and went on to earn his Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree from the Temple University School of Dentistry, graduating first out of 115. He completed his orthodontic residency and earned his Masters Degree at the University of Texas at Houston. Dr. Bekish is a board-certified Orthodontist by the American Board of Orthodontics and is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Fort Worth District Dental Society and the Seattle Study Club. Throughout the year, Dr. Bekish speaks to children and adults concerning dental health and the advancements in Orthodontics. In addition, he has a special interest in orthodontic mini-screws, which allow orthodontists to treat cases that were never possible before. Dr. Bekish and his wife, Jennifer, have three children: Paige, Matthew and William. He gives back to the community by volunteering his time with the Save a Smile Program and the Hispanic Wellness Fair. He enjoys golf, skiing and spending time with his family.