Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel S Bethers
Dr. Daniel S Bethers, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Saint George, UT.Dr. Bethers has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel S Bethers has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Dr. Daniel S Bethers has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 7
I was referred to Dr. Bethers by my regular dentist to handle a particularly tricky root canal. After arriving, Dr. Bethers started asking questions to confirm the work that was to be done. This is when he discovered that the problem tooth was not the same tooth my regular dentist had referred us for. I wondered how many dentists, when receiving a referral, would just jump in and do what the referring doctor sent the patient in for. In my case, had Dr. Bethers not asked me questions for confirmation, then called my regular dentist to ensure they were on the same page, I would've had a perfectly good tooth drilled out and would've continued in pain, not to mention the wasted time plus the cost of a pointless root canal.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDesert Endodontics, 1224 S River Rd Bldg E, Saint George, UT
Dr. Daniel S Bethers is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Saint George, UT.