Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel G Breitberg
Dr. Daniel G Breitberg, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Savannah, GA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel G Breitberg has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel G Breitberg has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel G Breitberg - Posted on January 18th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel G Breitberg - Posted on August 29th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Breitburg for 5 years in that time he has done root canals ,crowns, fillings, a bridge, and periodontal exams, At present he's fitting me for a maxillary denture. He's always in a good mood , has a positive attitude ,highly skilled in dentistry , his staff is well trained and friendly and his equipment is state of the art. I am very pleased with this dentist and his staff. Albert
Dr. Daniel G Breitberg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Daniel G Breitberg
Dr. Daniel G. Breitberg is an honor graduate of the State University of New york; he received his D.D.S. from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia in 1977. He ran a successful practice for 25 years in Allentown, PA before moving to Savannah in December 2003. Nominated in the Savannah Magazine as one of the top dentists in Savannah 2010. His wife, Lisa, has been a family therapist since 1991. They are the proud parents of 2 children. Dr. Breitberg enjoys hiking and an occasional game of golf.
Locations & DirectionsDANIEL G BREITBERG DENTISTRY PC, 1190 King George Blvd Ste B1, Savannah, GA
Dr. Daniel G Breitberg is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Savannah, GA.