Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel I Chin Jr has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Daniel I Chin Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
Showing 1 of 5
The best. Risks, usual expectations are well defined. One review, elsewhere, complained of an unfortunate result which was cited as possible but rare. A rare risk nevertheless will happen for at least one patient or it would not be a risk. I found that review unreasonable; just bad luck for the patient. The bad luck was not due to a mistake by the doctor, but a combination of many things that resulted in an undesired side effect.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniel I Chin Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
More about Dr. Daniel I Chin Jr
Daniel I. Chin, DDS Oral Surgeon Board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dr. Chin received his dental education at the University of Michigan Dental School and completed his surgical residency at a number of Chicago Hospitals including the University of Illinois at Chicago Hospital, Michael-Reese Hospital, West Side Veterans Administration Medical Center and Cook County Hospital. Dr. Chin holds hospital appointments at St. Alexius Medical Center and Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he is also an assistant professor in the Department of Surgery. He is licensed in sedation and general anesthesia. Active in his field, Dr. Chin is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology and member of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Chicago Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and American Dental Association.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel I Chin Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hoffman Estates, IL.