Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel Clancy
Dr. Daniel Clancy, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Middleboro, MA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Clancy is affiliated with Caritas Norwood Hospital, Morton Hospital & Medical Center and Morton Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Clancy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Clancy has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Clancy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Caritas Norwood Hospital
Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Morton Hospital and Medical Center
44 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Daniel Clancy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDaniel J Clancy DDS, 511 W Grove St, Middleboro, MA
Dr. Daniel Clancy is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Middleboro, MA.