Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Howard D Clark has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Howard D Clark has the following 13 expertise
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implantation
- Impacted Tooth
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Preprosthetic Oral Surgical Procedures
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Howard D Clark
Dr. H. Daniel Clark was born in Santa Barbara, California, and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. He pursued his undergraduate education at Brigham Young University where he studied Biology. Following his predental studies, he returned to the Bay Area where he attended the University of California, San Francisco. In 1993, he was awarded his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. While attending UCSF, Dr. Clark was the recipient of numerous awards and scholarships including the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Craig Scholarship, the California Dental Association Scholarship, and the Alpha Omega Award, reserved for the highest graduating student. After completing his dental studies, he entered a six-year residency program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at the prestigious Massachusetts General Hospital. During a portion of his residency, he attended medical school and in 2000, Dr. Clark was awarded a medical degree from Harvard Medical School. Following his residency, Dr. Clark completed his board certification in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. While attending Brigham Young University, Dr. Clark met his wife, Rebecca, whose family has lived in Williamson County since 1984. Upon completing his residency, Dr. Clark and his family moved to Williamson County to start his practice. Learn more about Dr. Clark and Southern Oral & Facial Surgery on his website: https://southernoralfacialsurgery.com/
Locations & DirectionsFRANKLIN SOUTHERN ORAL AND FACIALSURGERY, 3000 Stansberry Ln Ste 101, Franklin, TN
Dr. Howard D Clark is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Franklin, TN.