- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel C Croner DDS
Dr. Daniel C Croner, DDS is a doctor primarily located in North Manchester, IN. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Daniel C Croner has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel C Croner has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
Dr. Daniel C Croner Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Daniel C Croner
Dr. Croner graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1976. Having grown up in a suburb of Chicago in northwestern Indiana, he decided to open his practice in a quiet, less stressful living environment. His wife, Marsha, a graduate of Indiana University School of Dental Hygiene, agreed a rural community would be a desirable place to raise a family. Thus, they chose North Manchester for its combination of rural setting, Manchester College, and proximity to a small city, Fort Wayne. Dr. Croner and Marsha moved to North Manchester and opened their practice in the summer of 1976. They have practiced dentistry and lived here ever since. They raised two children, daughter Kelly, a dental hygienist in Fishers, Indiana, and a son Scot, Principal at Belmont High School in Decatur, Indiana. Since 1976, Dr. Croner and Marsha have enjoyed participating in the social fabric of North Manchester and their love of gardening; Marsha her flowers and shrubs and Dr. Croner his shrubs and trees. Dr. Croner and Marsha enjoy the opportunities that a country dental practice has to offer, especially the opportunity to get to know their patients on a personal level. This personal relationship helps our dental team provide our patients with the individualized care that best satisfies the patient’s needs and desires.