Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel R Cullum DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Daniel R Cullum has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel R Cullum has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel R Cullum - Posted on May 1st, 2014
Dr. Cullum â¦.. and his staff were wonderful â¦â¦ I had not been looking forward to the day I had to have one of my wisdom teeth removed and the staff was GREAT!! After it was all over with I thought to myself why ? Was I so scared!! The girls made me feel so comfortable and I knew i was in good hands. Dr. Cullum even called me to make sure everything was going good that afternoon. I was really impressed ! A+++
Dr. Daniel R Cullum Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- PacificSource PSN
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsIMPLANTS NORTHWEST, 1859 N Lakewood Dr Ste 101, Coeur D Alene, ID
Dr. Daniel R Cullum is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Coeur D Alene, ID.