Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel M Domagala has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
Dr. Daniel M Domagala has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Daniel M Domagala has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 5
I was seen by Dr. Daniel Domagala at Marquette University's School of Dentistry where he serves as a faculty member in the Department of Prosthodontics one day a week. I am having an implant on tooth #9 and a veneer on tooth #8 that are being worked on by Dr. Domagala. Dr. Domagala's compassion, attention to detail, patience, and skill level are second to none. I rarely give online reviews, but felt inclined to get online and recommend Dr. Domagala because he is a unique dentist that is a rare breed in the world of dentistry. Dr.Domagala only works one day a week at the School of Dentistry and only proctors residents, so if you want to be treated directly by him you need to see him at one of his offices. Regardless of where you live, making the trip to see Dr. Domagala is worth it. He is one of those dentists that went into the field for all the right reasons and has great interest in the outcome of all of his cases, even post-treatment.
10 Years Experience
Medical University Of Silesia School Of Medicine In Katowice
Graduated in 2008
Marquette University School Of Dentistry
Dr. Daniel M Domagala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsMajor Dental Clinics Of Chicago, 1030 Higgins Rd Ste 260, Park Ridge, IL
Dr. Daniel M Domagala is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Park Ridge, IL.