Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel E Boedeker has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. Daniel E Boedeker has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Dr. Daniel E Boedeker has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 3
My daughter in law woke this morning to find she couldn't open her mouth; an impacted wisdom tooth. After a recommendation and address from my dentist called this doctor's office. She headed to this appt from Greeley only to find that she'd been given the wrong address and was 10 minutes (they said 20) so they said they'd have to reschedule to 1:30. After going the second time she found that the insurance she had (of which she hasn't a card yet) wasn't answering their phone so the receptionist said they wouldn't take her. I told her to ask if they'd take a check from me and let them reimburse her. The receptionist said they didn't do reimbursements; too much trouble. So my daughter in law had to go home with her sick child (that I babysat) that she had to bring; and won't be eating anything much until someone gets her in. All because of a doctor had to eat lunch and because of his idiotic regulations. Do NOT go to a dentist without compassion....you have no idea what he'll decide for you health!
Dr. Daniel E Boedeker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsColorado Plains Oms, 527 W Platte Ave, Fort Morgan, CO
Dr. Daniel E Boedeker is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fort Morgan, CO.