Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel E Cobb
Dr. Daniel E Cobb, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Dayton, OH. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel E Cobb has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel E Cobb has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Daniel E Cobb
Alex Bell Dental is a premier, one of a kind dental practice located in Centerville, Ohio. This practice is known for the high standard of care offered to the people in the area. Dr. Daniel Cobb, the dentist at this practice, graduated from the Loma Linda University in 1978 with his degrees in Dentistry and Public Health. After gaining experience in dental care internationally, Dr. Cobb returned to Centerville and started his practice. Even after graduating, he continues his dental education by completing at least 100 hours of continuing education every year. During the early years of his practice, Dr. Cobb developed skills in cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry by obtaining certification from the Las Vegas Institute and by completing a considerable amount of hours of continuing education in this area. At his practice, Dr. Cobb offers many dental services including Teeth Whitening, Cosmetic Dentistry, Gum Disease treatment, Sedation Dentistry, Dental Implants, Mercury-Free and Biological Dentistry, and TMJ/TMD treatment
Locations & DirectionsALEX BELL DENTAL, 900 E Alex Bell Rd, Dayton, OH
Dr. Daniel E Cobb is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dayton, OH.