Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel E Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel E Wilson has the following 11 expertise
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniel E Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
More about Dr. Daniel E Wilson
Dr. Wilson came back to the Northwest after graduating from Santa Clara University to attend Oregon Health Sciences University. He graduated with Honors in 2001 and was selected to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) Dental Honor Society. He received the Operative Dentistry Award upon graduation as well. After dental school, he completed a 1 year General Practice Residency (GPR) at the VA Hospital in Portland. In July 2002, he transitioned into private practice with Dr. David Nutter and left Nutter & Wilson after he recently took a medical leave to receive chemotherapy and radiation treatment on his neck for a recurring tumor. Dr. Wilson has always had a passion for education, expanding his dental knowledge and skills. Additionally, it has been a privilege for him to be asked back as an instructor at OHSU in the Operative Department and has also instructed at Clark College and Carrington College to assist the dental hygiene students with their restorative skills. Dr. Wilson has worked hard locally with organized dentistry in Clark County both serving as past Presidents of the Clark County Dental Society. Dr. Wilson currently serves a member of the Peer Review Committee for Clark County as well and both doctors have been recently elected to serve as delegates representing Clark County at the statewide dental meetings. Dr. Wilson enjoys his ability to practice in an age of digital dentistry and has been eager to learn more about the expanding capabilities of CEREC dentistry. He is a Mentor at CEREC Doctors and spends time training and teaching frequently in Scottsdale, Arizona. He has been recognized by his peers as a Top Dentist in Portland Monthly and USA Top Dentists for the past three years (2013,2014,2015). During his free time, Dr. Wilson loves golfing, exercising, water sports or skiing with his 4 children and beautiful wife. And when he has a quiet moment, he loves to read and enjoy a glass of wine.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel E Wilson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Vancouver, WA.