Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel Elbert has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel Elbert has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 5
Ya know, sometimes in life as you go there's many a folk you get to know. Not by plan or scheme or theme or common history, but somehow it happens They and I and You become a We. Do you ever drop a tear when someone is so splendid to hear? Do you ever draw a smile when someone renders support and cheer? Thank you for my smile Daniel Elbert, DDS Rita Brikina and Thousand Oaks Smile Design
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDANIEL ELBERT DDS, 430 E Avenida De Los Arboles Ste 102, Thousand Oaks, CA
Dr. Daniel Elbert is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Thousand Oaks, CA.