Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel L Fishel has 2 locations
3825 Linglestown Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel L Fishel has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Daniel L Fishel has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. Daniel L Fishel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Daniel L Fishel's office for more information.
3825 Linglestown Rd Harrisburg, PA : (717) 652-3887
3125 Cape Horn Rd Red Lion, PA : (717) 417-6263
More about Dr. Daniel L Fishel
Daniel L.W. Fishel, DMD Dr. Fishel was born in Hanover, PA and grew up in New Oxford, a town of approximately 1,600 residents in rural south central Pennsylvania. Growing up, he enjoyed playing baseball, golfing, woodworking and riding his minibike. As a high school student, he also enjoyed performing in musicals. Dr. Fishel graduated co-valedictorian of his high school class at New Oxford High School in 1997 and spent three awesome years at Penn State enjoying, among many other things, college football. After graduating from Penn State in 2000, he began four years of dental training at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine in Boston. This was the opportunity of a lifetime; in addition to a first-rate education, Dr. Fishel had the opportunity to meet and become friends with many wonderful people. In June of 2008, Dr. Fishel completed a four-year combined residency in periodontics and orthodontics at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in Philadelphia. It is the only residency of its kind in the United States (and, we’ve been told, the world), making Dr. Fishel one of only ~20 specialists in the United States certified in both orthodontics and periodontics. Dr. Fishel feels extremely fortunate to have had the opportunity to complete this program. He had a great group of peers and the support of an extremely dedicated faculty. After spending two years in Harrisburg, Dr. FIshel is now living in York with his wife Ashleigh, their two daughters, Hannah and Holly, and a brand new son, Daniel, born on June 22, 2010! They are thrilled to now be in the Red Lion/Dallastown/York area as part of your community. Dr. Fishel and his team look forward to educating patients, families, employees and the public on the very best treatments orthodontics, periodontics and dentistry, in general, have to offer society to improve overall health and well-being. This will allow for informed decision making by all involved for the delivering of treatments that best suit the individual patient.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel L Fishel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Harrisburg, PA.