Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel T Ginter has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Daniel T Ginter has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Dr. Daniel T Ginter has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 12
The staff is so courteous and friendly. You are greeted as soon as you enter. Nothing awkward. Very friendly. They quickly bring you to a small area where you can discretely discuss your condition. They show empathy and it is genuine. The doctor is phenomenal. He takes the time to discuss everything with you. I can't imagine going to a different oral surgeon. I've already recommended this doctor to 4 others who needed wisdom (or other) teeth pulled. Go here. Experience it. You Will quickly realize how doctors/dentists should always treat their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniel T Ginter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsDaniel Terry Ginter Dmd, 34 Forest Ave, Cranford, NJ
Dr. Daniel T Ginter is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Cranford, NJ.