Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel T Ginter has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Daniel T Ginter has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel T Ginter - Posted on December 1st, 2015
The staff is so courteous and friendly. You are greeted as soon as you enter. Nothing awkward. Very friendly. They quickly bring you to a small area where you can discretely discuss your condition. They show empathy and it is genuine. The doctor is phenomenal. He takes the time to discuss everything with you. I can't imagine going to a different oral surgeon. I've already recommended this doctor to 4 others who needed wisdom (or other) teeth pulled. Go here. Experience it. You Will quickly realize how doctors/dentists should always treat their patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel T Ginter - Posted on April 13th, 2015
Great experience considering. The pain was immediate relieved. Great staff. Very friendly and supportive. Highly recommend.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel T Ginter - Posted on February 4th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniel T Ginter Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Daniel T Ginter's office for more information.
34 Forest Ave Cranford, NJ : (908) 272-3950
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Daniel T Ginter is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cranford, NJ.