Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel R Harkey has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel R Harkey has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Daniel R Harkey has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 5
Harkey Daniel R DDS is by far the worst dentist we have been to. Very unprofessional behavior from staff and him. Seemed inexperienced and unconfident in his own abilities. The equipment looked outdated and worn out. Prices were misquoted on the first visit and on the second visit the cost tripled after being in the chair. And this is after the Xrays and examination were done for a simple extraction. I would recommend staying far away from this dentist, that is my opinion.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniel R Harkey accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel R Harkey is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Mansfield, MO.