Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dan S Hillis DMD
Dr. Dan S Hillis, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Mason, OH. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dan S Hillis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dan S Hillis has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Dan S Hillis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dan S Hillis's office for more information.
6499 S Mason Montgomery Rd Ste B Mason, OH : (513) 336-8510
More about Dr. Dan S Hillis
What makes us unique? When we clean your child's teeth, we don't just "brush the teeth". Our experienced and gentle hygiene team thoroughly clean above and below the gums, apply flouride, and take necessary xrays. Dr Hillis then performs a thorough oral exam including a cancer screening and examines your child's "bite" for possible orthodontic intervention. 3.POSITIVE EXPERIENCE This is the key element! Dr Dan Hillis believes that your child's dental experiences early in life determine how they will approach dental care as an adult. We are aware that many adults have fear or anxiety related to dental care that began when they were young. As a result, we are sensitive to the experience your child has while in our office. What makes us unique? At Mason Dental Care, we take pride in offering our little patients great first time experiences! Depending on the age of your child we may use several techniques to make your child comfortable. Small children are encouraged to sit on mom or dad's lap, sunglasses are given if the dental light seems "too bright" or we offer our office mascot, 'Chocolate Moose', to be held during their appointment. For those with existing dental anxiety from previous experiences in other offices, Dr Dan Hillis can offer sedation dentistry in many forms. Whether by gas, pill, or IV, all options will be discussed with a parent and your child's health history reviewed to ensure a safe and positive experience. Dr Dan Hillis completed his sedation residency at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Ohio and is licensed by the state of Ohio. For more information on sedation dentistry, view our IV Sedation and Oral Sedation Dentistry tab under procedures.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Dan S Hillis is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mason, OH.