Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel J Dugan has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Jaw Defects
Showing 5 of 19
I have had issues for a long time with my jaw hurting alot. When i went to my regular dentist he suggested i see Dr. Dugan for possible TMJ. Dr. Dugan took the time to sit with me and explain what TMJ was, how to relieve the pain and what to do and not do in the future(i.e. chewing gum), Dr. Dugan and his staff were amazing and made me feel very comfortable
I've been to other doctors for swelling in my jaw. Most of them looked at me like I was crazy and couldn't find anything wrong. As a final last resort I made an appointment to see Dr. Dugan. It was such a great experience, from his friendly staff to his bedside manner. He really took the time to listen to me and figure out what was going on. I didn't feel rushed and really felt like a priority.
I've had a bad dental experience in the pass. I called and made an appointment . The lady that answer the phone was really nice. She explain to me step by step what was going to take place at my appointment.She asked me if i wanted to come in the same day or the next day. I was like what office is willing to let you come the same day? wow!I was thinking i would get an appointment 2 to 3 weeks later. I picked the next day.I felt better after talking to the lady that answer the phone. I went in the next day the office was nice and clean. It didn't smell like a dental office. The lady gave me paperwork to fill out she was nice. The assistant to an x-ray of my teeth. She was very polite. Then I got to meet Dr. Dugan. He was so polite and caring. He explain my treatment to me step by step where I could understand it. Then i went over cost ( I felt like all this great service and caring staff is going to break the bank) When she went over fee's and i had little out of pocket. That was amazing!!!!! I kept asking the lady that's it? Wow!!! I had same day surgery. It went great!! The Doctor his self called me to see how I was doing. I'm really impress with Dr. Dugan and his amazing Staff!!!
Dr. Daniel J Dugan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDaniel Dugan Dds, 613 W Harwood Rd, Hurst, TX
Dr. Daniel J Dugan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Hurst, TX.