Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel J Gesek Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel J Gesek Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Dr. Daniel J Gesek Jr has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 16
Little more is quite as important than ones overall health; Our health and happiness are infectious to all that surround us! Upon consultation, I requested that Dr. Gesek and his staff remove two impacted wisdom teeth from my mouth, and they did this thing in a most professional and courteous manner. There was some pain and discomfort involved as to be expected, but the extractions were expedited in the fashion of a battlefield surgeon during which Gesek verbally walked with me during the procedure, most conscious of my well being. Dr. Gesek and his staff have endeared me, with respect and gratitude for a job well done!!!
My experience wasn't soo terrible but the fact that he wouldn't answer and of my questions about after effects of the surgery and then after the surgery a nurse is legally required to be in the room with you while you are coming to from the anesthesia and there was defiantly not. I recover with no infections but there on call doctor wouldn't call me back until after the pharmacy was closed and he acted bothered by me when I just needed something for the nausea I was dealing with. The bed side manner is terrible and I wish I shopped around for anther more caring doctor. I also recently heard from other past patients that he has made mistakes while removing teeth that had horrible consequences. My friend can not feel anything on one side of his face and his taste buds have been permanently damaged. This cost the doctor lots of money in malpractice law suites. take my advice and get your oral surgery done elsewhere.
I'm surprised this guy is allowed to practice dentistry. I went to him years ago to have a tooth pulled and on my way back to work I noticed in my rear view mirror that the side of my face was swollen, the side he pulled the tooth on. When I got to the parking lot I looked in the mirror again and I had a knot the size of a golf ball on the side of my temple. This guy is a barbarian!!!!!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel J Gesek Jr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Jacksonville, FL.