Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel J Moore has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel J Moore has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
Showing 1 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel J Moore - Posted on July 2nd, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniel J Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Daniel J Moore
Walnut Creek Dentist - Dr. Daniel Moore - General Dentistry - Family Practice Dr. Daniel Moore is a Walnut Creek native. He was born in nearby John Muir Hospital, and spent his entire childhood in Walnut Creek. From 1986 to 1989 he attended college at the University of California at Davis. There he earned numerous distinctions, including membership in the honor societies of Golden Key, Phi Kappa Phi, and Phi Beta Kappa. After 3 years, he was accepted early into the Dental School at the University of California at San Francisco. Here he also distinguished himself with membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society, and graduating with honors in the top ten of his class in 1993. He was chosen by his professors and peers as the most likely to succeed in General Dentistry. Upon graduation from Dental School, Dr. Moore joined his father Dr. James Moore, a dentist in Walnut Creek since 1965, where they practiced as partners until Dr. James Moore's retirement in 2003. Dr. Moore continues to further his education and training continuously - far exceeding all licensing requirements every year. Dr. Moore is dedicated to giving his patients the best that modern dentistry has to offer. Dr. Moore married his soul mate Kristin in 2001. They had their first child Thomas in 2004. Their family grew again in 2006 with the birth of their daughter Lydia. Dr. Moore's wife Kristin is a practicing career counselor, and their children attend Doris Eaton Preschool in nearby Alamo.
Locations & DirectionsDANIEL JAMES MOORE DDS, 1844 San Miguel Dr Ste 100, Walnut Creek, CA
Dr. Daniel J Moore is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Walnut Creek, CA.