Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel J Palermo
Dr. Daniel J Palermo, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel J Palermo has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel J Palermo has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
35 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Daniel J Palermo
Daniel Palermo, D.D.S. Dr. Palermo was born and raised in Rochester, New York. He graduated from Gates-Chili High School in 1977 and SUNY Oneonta with a Bachelor of Science in Biology in 1981. In 1987, he graduated from the New York University College of Dentistry, and a year later completed his General Practice Residency Program at the Eastman Dental Center in Rochester. Dr. Palermo entered private practice in 1988. Dr. Palermo believes in continuing his education and has amassed over 700 hours. For nine years, he also served as a clinical instructor at the Eastman Dental Center and in June of 2003, was honored with the Award for Excellence in Clinical Education. The doctor has also been associated with research at the EDC and has been published in the New York State Dental Journal. Dr. Palermo’s emphasis is on patient education, preventative, cosmetic and restorative dentistry. He also provides care with Invisalign, Lumineers, and dental implants. The doctor is a member of the American Dental Association, the NYS Dental Society, the 7th District Dental Society, and the Monroe County Dental Society. He and his wife, Jamie (Perticone), have three children: Alexander, Benjamin and Gregory, along with their family dog, Cocoa. They live in the town of Greece, where his children are active in Greece travel soccer (Greece Cobras and Greece Eclipse) as well as other various youth and school programs. Dr. Palermo is very active in youth soccer and has been coaching at the travel level (Cobras) and house levels for many years. The doctor enjoys playing (over-40 men’s league) and coaching soccer. Hobbies include fishing, golf, skiing and reading. Dr. Palermo looks forward to meeting you and providing you and your family with the best comprehensive and preventative dental care.
Locations & DirectionsCORNERSTONE DENTAL, 3770 Mount Read Blvd Ste 1, Rochester, NY
Dr. Daniel J Palermo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rochester, NY.