Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel J Price
Dr. Daniel J Price, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Jackson, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel J Price has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel J Price has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 6
after 2 years of being his patient I have decided to leave his practice. He removed a wisdom tooth and instead of sending me to oral surgeon, he broke my jaw bone and did not give me anything for pain - told me to take over counter meds. returned the following week for bone fragment and he never numbed my gums - proceeded to cut the fragment out. I have been in extreme pain for a week and have an appointment with another dentist practice to have more bone fragments removed
We were looking for a new family dentist after our former dentist retired. My husband and I as well as our three year old daughter had our first appointment with Dr. Price and were extremely pleased with the experience. Dr. Price and his staff were thorough, friendly, and informative. We have recommended him to other family and friends.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDANIEL J PRICE DDS, 826 N Wisner St, Jackson, MI
Dr. Daniel J Price is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jackson, MI.