Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel P Lawless has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel P Lawless has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel P Lawless has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel P Lawless - Posted on August 1st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel P Lawless - Posted on March 11th, 2016
Best Dentist on HHI
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel P Lawless - Posted on April 12th, 2012
I came to Dr. Lawless after issues with the office staff at another island dentist. Not only have those issues disappeared, but so has my apprehension about going to the dentist. He has replaced amalgam fillings for me, and they are completely pain free. I don't even feel the numbing shots. By far the easiest dental experience I've ever had.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniel P Lawless Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Daniel P Lawless
Daniel P. Lawless, DMD, NEW OWNER OF HILTON HEAD DENTAL He brings along 6 years of experience with maximized education througout the military. His hometown is Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, with an undergraduate degree from Pittsburgh. He graduated form Temple University School of Dentistry in 2002, and went into the US Army and was stationed at Ft Bragg, NC. There he maintained very high continuing educational credits and was deployed to Iraq for 12 months. Dr Lawless and his staff maintain very high ethical and moral standards. Integrity is an upmost quality and you will be treated and respected as a person and a patient. Come by and see what the Lowcountry is talking about.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel P Lawless is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Okatie, SC.